Foods Rich in Ormus
Ormus also known as ORME (Orbitally Rearranged Monatomic Element) is created from water along with other substances and is also called Monoatomic Gold, white powder gold, white gold, M-state, Aum, manna and micro clusters.
You can acquire Ormus minerals by consuming the right type of foods that are rich in Ormus minerals.
Some foods are rich in Ormus than others.
Some of the foods that are believed to have high Ormus elements include grapes and aloe vera since their roots grow deep into the soil where these elements are more concentrated.
Other foods include vanilla bean, bean products, cacao, noni fruits, sprouts, spring and ocean water, goji berries, almonds, apricot kernels, royal jelly, garlic white pine bark and sheep sorrel.
These foods are rich in Ormus when in their natural form, uncooked state and for optimal absorption of these elements, you should ingest them when they are in their natural state.
This will help to make sure that these micro-nutrients get into your cells to feed them and help in detoxification of cellular along with other health benefits.
Ormus Minerals Nutrition Formulas
- Ormus Minerals - Ormus Nectar
- Ormus Minerals - Ormus Earth Milk
- Ormus Minerals Ormus Elements Air - Water - Earth - Fire
- Ormus Minerals - Gold C-11 Infusion
- Ormus Minerals - Charged Ocean Energy
- Ormus Minerals - Complete Balance
- Ormus Minerals - Dead Sea Salt Dew
- Ormus Minerals - Gold Energy
- Ormus Minerals - Ocean Energy
- Ormus Minerals - Pure Dead Sea Salt Ormus Manna
- Ormus Minerals - Replenishing Ormus Minerals
- Ormus Minerals - New Beginnings
- Ormus Minerals - Health & Energy Ormus Infusion
- Ormus Minerals - Red Sea Salt Ormus
- Ormus Minerals - Holy Land Ormus
- Ormus Minerals - Gold Plus Ormus